Saturday, December 19, 2009

THE FBI AND THE MICHAEL JACKSON FILES

THE FBI AND THE MICHAEL JACKSON FILES

The FBI on Monday will release 333 pages of FBI
documents from the Michael Jackson files,
according to TMZ.
The files released are primarily from 1993 and 2004,
the years Jackson faced allegations of child molestation.
The files will also outline threats and other incidents
surrounding Michael Jackson, according to TMZ.

FBI files are generally released after a FOIA or
Freedom of Information Act request, is made,
according to the FBI.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009
FBI's Michael Jackson File = 591 Pages

When I submitted a Freedom of Information Act
request to the Federal Bureau of Investigation
for any records they may have in their archive on
Michael Jackson, I expected the agency would reply
saying they didn't locate any such records, or that
there were only a handful on pages on the late
entertainer.

I was wrong. A letter from the FBI yesterday informs
me they've located close to 600 pages on him.
As I've learned from years of filing these sort of FOI
As, it's going to be a while before anything is released,
and, when pages are eventually provided to me,
they could be quite mundane.

Here's the FBI letter on my Michael Jackson FOIA:

IT CAN BE FOUND HERE
Petrelis Files

No comments:

Post a Comment