Friday, October 16, 2009

LA COUNTY CORONERS' CONTINUES



I WANT TO GO BACK TO SOMETHING
BECAUSE I FEEL ITS RATHER IMPORTANT
TO TAKE A FURTHER LOOK AT THIS

Im going to share some pictures that were taken
and if that helps get to the bottom of the coroner's
van situation. Great. I hope it gives insight.

8/26 apprx. 3:30pm PST LA County Coroners
Alot of the the vans are parked around the front
The main entrance is 1104 N. Mission Road
The grounds are rather large There is all kinds of
windy streets that go back aroundside this place
next to it sits a old landmark Hospital.
It took awhile but i was determined to locate the
van w/ the same license plates.I figured my chances
were slim but i'd see what happens. The vans are
all parked backing in so the back of the vans all
face the street.atleast thats how it was that day.
I know there has been some questions about what
was taped onto the back of the Van (plate)
on this video you can see the guy doing something.
If you look closely between 6:30-6:35 something
was done to the back.

In these pictures you can see what appears to be a
lock like component underneath the license plate
maybe he closed that, if they need to switch out the
plates or something I dont know but have a look..
they were at UCLA preparing to transport MJ's body
to LA coroners.

I've included the video and the pictures will follow.

I would like to know why Geraldo had Motolla on
the phone That's abit odd being that MJ despised him.

1 comment:

  1. All the proof I need - at 1:34 - 1:37 I clearly see an arm move under the sheet!

    ReplyDelete