Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"MAJESTIC MAGNIFICENT "



GO CHECK OUT:
www.mjestavivo.es.gd

INTERVIEW WITH MAJESTIC ABOVE AND TRANSCRIPTS
BELOW OF CNN LARRY KING 2005 AND MAJESTIC MAGNIFICANT

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
Jackson Found Not Guilty
Aired June 13, 2005 - 21:00 ET

JERMAINE JACKSON: I want to talk to you in person,
so you can really -- because Tito and I got so much
to say, because we were the ones there and just really...

KING: All right.

JERMAINE JACKSON: We got something to say. We got...

KING: We'll set it up for you...

JERMAINE JACKSON: We need to talk.

KING: and Tito. And thanks so much for doing this.

JERMAINE JACKSON: Thank you, Larry.

continues:

KING: We're joined now in Santa Maria, California,
by one of Michael Jackson's closest friends and
confidantes, Majestic Magnificent, who's called
Michael's personal magician. What does a personal
magician do?

MAJESTIC MAGNIFICENT, MAGICIAN, FRIEND OF JACKSON:
That's something the press is labeling on me. I'm not
Michael's personal magician. I just happen to be a
magician from Muhammad Ali transferred to Michael.

I want to answer that question that you asked everybody
else. I had no doubt whatsoever that Michael would be
acquitted on all the charges. Neither did Michael.
From the very beginning, he said over and over again,
justice will prevail and I will be acquitted and you
will see, I'm innocent.

KING: So, are you saying, Majestic, then, this morning,
when you got up, you weren't worried at all?

MAJESTIC MAGNIFICENT: Not even a little bit,
because I know his character. I know he would not hurt
a child, and if justice is going to be fair, not like
-- not unlike these tabloids shows. You're a credible
journalist, but these people like Nancy Grace, Diane
Dimond, all these people trying Michael in the press,
that is not in courtroom. It's the normal people and
the jurors that make the decision. That's how I knew
he was going to be acquitted.

KING: How's the family doing?

MAJESTIC MAGNIFICENT: Great, wonderful. I just spoke to
Randy, everybody enjoying the moment of happiness and
they all together and having this like, hey, it's over,
and Michael will be making music. He will be singing.
He will be dancing. You know, can't nobody do what Michael
do on a stage. So, people say, he can't make a comeback
and all this. He never been nowhere. Ya'll just -- they
just tied him up for a while.

KING: So you're saying he's coming back?

MAJESTIC MAGNIFICENT: Oh my god. Can you --
name somebody who can sing and dance like
Michael, Larry. Of course the world want to see that.

KING: Did you talk to him today?

MAJESTIC MAGNIFICENT: No, I haven't.
I just spoke to Randy today.

KING: When are you going to see him?
MAJESTIC MAGNIFICENT:Probably this week some time.
I'm going over there --I am sure there's going to
be something in the next couple -- coming days.
I'll probably go out to the ranch sometime.

KING: Thank you, Majestic. Always good seeing you.
Majestic Magnificent.

To read the full transcript go here:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/13/lkl.01.html

AS THE STORY CONTINUES TO UNFOLD
STAY TUNED

1 comment:

  1. , Когда утверждали, как невиновность Майкл, я плакал от счастья, тоже!

    ReplyDelete