Saturday, January 8, 2011

"GREATER THEN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE"



Originally posted july 4, 2010 REPOST

" GREATER THEN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE "

The Sudden and Mysterious Death of Michael Jackson
Green Light on Mission St...

We all have questions as to what really happened to Michael Jackson
The sudden dissapearing of Michael came like a thief in the night.
One of the last things that Michael said to Randy Phillips
"Thank you for getting me this far, I can take it from here"
IT HAPPENED JUST LIKE THAT... AND HE WAS GONE

Is he really gone or has he just left our sight?
Did he really go without saying Goodbye??

Reports that Michael Jackson’s autopsy results have been leaked
are false, according to the Los Angeles County Coroner’s office.
Ed Winter, assistant chief coroner, said details reported in the UK
Sun about Jackson’s condition did not come from either of the two
autopsies performed on the King of Pop.

“I don’t know where that information came from, or who that information came from. It is not accurate. Some of it is totally false,”
Winters told reporters.

ITS ALL SUCH A MYSTERY.. MICHAEL JACKSON

Is MICHAELJACKSON going up against a sytem that day after day gets fed to us, "to believe what we are told" be it by the media.. newspapers; our society that surrounds us?

Are we to just sit back and accept what were dished out. What is it you are fighting for... maybe you haven't realized it yet.

GREATER THEN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE

Craig Harvey LA Coroner Chief says he has a Twitter account

Craig Harvey (chiefcoronerla) on Twitter

@Karolyne16I am not the Chef, but I am the Chief. The investigation is done for us. LAPD & DA have the ball.

Wow, what day it was a real challenge to make things happen, be one step ahead and handle an information avalanche

via web

Michael Jackson Autopsy Leaked – FALSE! Bitten and Bound

3 comments:

  1. I cant find the place where i want to comment about the interview with Twiggy on the radio so here goes....

    Ok im just not really sure i even like this DJ or not. I think honestly he was making fun of her too. Those who called in were very disrespectful. I agree to each their own opinion but those bashing her SHAME ON THEM. She took alot of heat. Kuddos to you Twiggy. Continue to keep up the good work. You are doing awesome! I am a BeLIEver. I know hes out there somewhere. I pray for his return. I pray for his reputation to be restored as well. I hope hes happy and is allowed to spend time with his loved ones too. But most of all i just want him to return so we who love him will know hes alive and well and back among us. Thank you again Twiggy. I enjoyed your interview.

    a dedicated oklahoma fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, Michael is on one BIG mission and may his Star shine brightly again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Michael Joseph Jackson is ALIVE!!! Enough said....

    ReplyDelete